Sunday, March 18, 2012

Full Moon: The crazies are out






Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: ? (thrifted)
Pants: Uk style by French Connection (sears)
Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Necklace: thrifted
Watch: Gift

I was a little off in the photos.  when we first went out to take pictures, a man walking by started proclaiming how much he loved us and how we changed his life by walking outside and so on.  I usually just ignore people like that, but this guy would not go away, so my husband had to come chase him off.  After that I kept looking around and with the wind and the light and the bright snow, my eyes wouldn't stop watering!

I love cigar pants!  They have such a clean, instant polish look to them and I never have to hem them for my short height. 
This blouse is also one of my favorite items to wear, it's so comfy and works with everything I have in my closet, I can't wait to wear it with shorts and sandals this summer. (Which seems still so far off, the snow is still here and it was -20
below when I got up, although it had warmed up to a little above zero by the time we took these. ) All of the stores are starting the break out  the sandals and tank tops, so it just makes the snow worse!  I keep hoping we'll have a repeat
    last year where we went from zero to 65 in least than a week.       



10 comments:

  1. Open toed shoes in 20 below? You are a brave, brave woman. Love that this look is a little bit menswear and a little bit feminine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite that brave! ^_^ It had warmed up to a little above zero by that time, but I still pack my snowboots in the jeep, just in case! And thank you, I always like outfits that have a bit of menswear look to them.

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, love your outfit! Thanks so much for stopping by, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweetie, I just followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that coat, and the pants look great on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, that coat is fabulous!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It looks pretty cold there! I love the way you style your clothes even tho it is chilly, i feel it's harder for me to dress for colder weather. But you pull of really nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your necklace and shoes ;-) thank you for your sweet coment if you like we can follow each other let me know :XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally still on the hunt for a drapey comfy blouse that will go with everything! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I have so much trouble dressing nicely when it's really cold. I need to take some style tips from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)