Thursday, March 22, 2012

witty and wordy







Coat: Old Navy
Hat: Great Northwest
Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Skirt: Kardashian for Sears
Shoes: Kensie girl

Ah, not my best photos.  I was pressed for time and every time I'd set the timer, a car would come whipping by!  So I ran out of time and the quality of the photos is awful.  Which is too bad because I like this outfit and it deserved a decent shot.

After yesterday I wanted to wear something brighter and I love blush and champagne colors together.  I talked about this skirt awhile back but this is the first time I've worn it on the blog.  It's got material cut to look like feathers and has such fun movement, it's also the skirt that made me eat my words on the Kardashian for Sears collection. (I refuse to use a K for collection, I won't eat my words that much!) 

You know what's a great treat?  Take a bag of grapes and put them in the freezer for an hour, pull out and eat.  It's really good.  (And little kids like them too.)

Yup, that's about all I've got.  I'm like a wizard of clever and witty things to say today.

6 comments:

  1. I wish we were neighbors, because I'm pretty sure you'd let me borrow that amazing skirt! I'd also take your pictures (I think they look pretty good considering all of those darn cars) and probably eat some frozen grapes with your adorable children.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the texture and color of your skirt... and I'll have to give the grapes a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely darling! Check my new post and follow me if you want and I`ll follow back! Kisses

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame about the photos because this IS a great outfit. I was talking to my bf about all the supposed Kardashian collection goodies at Sears and he launched into a rant about them. haha. But you're swaying me more and more. I even pinned a skirt similar to this a while back...but no shopping for me for a while now...my mom and I ran a number on a mall in montreal this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is sooo pretty! I love the texture of your skirt and the coat is wonderful :) now following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skirt *.* I love this skirt!! :)

    http://russiandolls-ac.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)