Monday, March 19, 2012

All by myself!







Coat: Old Navy
Jacket: Uk Style by French Connection (Sears)
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: AE
Shoes: MIA

So I'm finally a big girl, I took my pictures all by myself!  (With the help of a tripod.)  I know lots of blogger take their own pictures, but it's a big step for me, I just need to figure out a few more things.  (Maybe to look at the camera and smile, that would be a good start.)

Not the most interesting outfit of all time, but I do love these booties I got last year, they're very comfy and have good traction on the ice, which is a must up here in Alaska!  Izzy really liked the tripod, she loves having her picture taken.  (She's such a ham, most of the photos we took were of her. ^_^)

I look so serious, I must be thinking about how I can't wait until the fall to see the new season of The Walking Dead. (I'm so excited!  I was doing my happy dance during of the season finale, Andrea has become such an awesome character and Daryl is still alive and awesome and badass!  Hurray!  Norman Reedus is one of my favorite actors and I remember how excited I was when I heard he was going to be in the series and he has not disappointed.  Lori on the hand, I dislike even more.  I could go into such a rant, but this is not a Walking dead blog, so I will just leave it at this.)

5 comments:

  1. My tripod is my best friend. Now I just need to start taking her out of the house! Love the red jeans and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the print of your blouse, it helps your outfit pop. I envy your tripod skills, I've seriously injured (tripped) myself in trying to take my own photos when my camera is timed on top of my tripod... so typical of me.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally took forever to remember to smile for my blog pictures...feels a little silly...I still forget quite often :)
    I love your blouse...the tie neck is fantastic!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    PS. It's kinda nice to find a fashion blogger who has more snow than me at this time of year! Here I thought I was pretty far North :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh congrats on taking your own pics - definitely an accomplishment :) Loving the red pants!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)