Friday, February 17, 2012

Still sunny




Hat: Fred Meyer/Kroger
Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: Blouseworks (Thrifted)
Skirt: (Thrifted)
Shoes: XOXO

These are the normal-looking photos.  My normal ones are me doing a real sweet Blue Steel. (Seriously, if they ever make a Zoolander 2, I'd fit right on it.)

Our lovely weather continues and were getting to the end of February.  Usually its a good -40 below right now, but we've been close to 30 above for over two weeks now.  I keep hoping it's going to stay like this right on into March, but we'll probably see at least -20 below again.  (The cars and the kids would all love it if the nice weather stays around.  So would I. ^_^)

These tights are really blue, but they just come out black in the photos.  I'm not that brave yet when it comes to colored tights.

4 comments:

  1. I must say I'm pretty darn jealous of your beautiful trench coat and beautiful shoes! The one thing I'm not jealous of though; how cold the weather looks where you live. Burrrrr! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! i absolutely love your bright skirt! it's so pretty! especially paired with that floral top of yours :)

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hat - and the Blue Steel look :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the necklace you wore over your printed blouse. It makes for a really nice combination.
    Ottawa's been up and down all winter too. Raining one day, bitter cold the next...so icy sidewalks abound. It's a bummer for winter sports too. Here's hoping the streak ends for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)