Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pink. Just Pink.








Shirt: Carhartt
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: XOXO
Jewelry: Assorted

It was sunny and warm this morning, so we all went for a walk to the donut shop and gorged ourselves on homemade donuts.  By the time we got back, the light had vanished behind cloud cover and left awful lighting for outfit photos.

 Totally worth it. 

This such a bright and fun skirt, I loved matching it with the good ol' alaska staple: carhartts.  Usually Carhartt stuff is pretty manly looking, but they've been trying to make their female clothing cuter.  Its interesting, a year ago I would have never known what to pair with this skirt, or even gone anywhere near it.  Now look at me, doing plaid and neons and everything.

After loading the photos, I think that there must have been some snow left on the lens, there's werid blurry spots, so sorry about the quality of the shoots.  On the upside though, I've learned alot about photography these past couple weeks and I can see a bit of the result in the photos.  Just have to keep at it.



Sorry, more alaska shoots, but I got this on the way back from our walk.  It was such a warm and sunny moring, only -5 below, it was a nice change to get out and about after the -50 below weather.


2 comments:

  1. Eating donuts definitely trumps getting good light for photos :) Loving that pink skirt - so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cozy-looking plaid shirt. It could be styled a million different ways. Pink maxi skirt, why not?
    That photo from your walk is beautiful. It looks so tranquil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)