Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not even the red could save me








Blazer: Sears
Shirt: Sears
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: SM New York
Bag: Kroger/ Fred Meyer

Wow, I was seriously off today.  I just could not get with it. (These are the passable ones people.)   Its a good thing my husband is my photographer, anyone else would have beat me with a wiffle bat today. (He's probably thinking about it, but I bribed him with pumpkin pie, so he put up with my faces and falling into the snow.)

Well, at least the neightbors got their daily dose of entertainment.



4 comments:

  1. Love that blazer. I never think to go to sears for clothes, but you so many cute pieces from there that I think I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sears can be a great spot for clothes. They have a line out, UK Style By French Connection, that is fantastic! (Super cute stuff, on trend!) Stay away from the juniors sections though, it can be almost impossiable to find anything that isn't super teen-ish. The misses and womens section has amazing finds sometimes, and a large portion of the time they have sales, or good coupons.

      Delete
  2. Love love love that red blazer - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great blazer! I'm on a colored blazer quest, myself! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)