Monday, February 6, 2012

The light is fading





Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Sears
Tights: GW
Shoes: Black Poppy
Scarf: Fred Meyer/Kroger

This coat is one of my best buys.  I got it back when Old Navy had their huge 75%  off, plus coupon, it was such a steal, I've got the cost per wear down to pennies by now.    I've always liked the wool coats Old Navy does, I have one from six years ago that is still is in great condition.

Our light was fading by the time we got home for pictures, but it was so warm out we all had to go play.   Any time it gets above zero, it feels like such a treat and today it was a whopping 24 adove zero!  Wowza!  The family and I all played outside, went for a walk, got luch and went to the local thrift store, where the hubs found some snazzy shoes, the kids found some toys and I found some J.Crew and Banana Republic.  Yup, it was a good day. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh - loving the chambray under that pretty dress - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute! i absolutely adore the layering you did!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of that scarf, super bright against your pretty coat. I really like how you styled the dress, very winter appropriate.

    xoxo,
    Genie

    www.uniqueandchicstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)