Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's a bit windy










Jacket: Fred Meyer/ Kroger
Vest: ? (Thrifted)
Tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Madden girl
Handbag: Old Navy

It was overcast and windy today, but still super warm, I don't ever remember it being this warm for this long in February.  (It has been one of those weird winters, we've had record highs and records lows during each month.  The poor cars are sick off it.)

This vest was made to go over this jacket, it makes it really warm and I feel all fuzzy and soft.  (The little girl keeps petting me.)   It's a pretty neutral outfit but feels pretty Alaskany to me. By which I mean it's really nothing any self respecting Alaskan would wear during the middle of winter.  There's not even a hint of duct tape anywhere to be found! Shame on me....

5 comments:

  1. What a cozy and functional outfit, but it still looks chic and polished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Tashia! It's amazing how a furry vest dresses up almost any outfit.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you love your fur vest as much as I do :) I'm actually wearing something similar in my outfit tomorrow - gotta love layering a fur vest over a jacket - it's one of my fave looks - and you look SO cute! And can I ask - what is per warm" in Alaska? haha

    Annie"su
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love this vest! ^_^ I can't wait, I always look so forward to your posts! Alaska's so big that 'warm' varries from place to place, but here in Fairbanks, even -15 below is considered warm during the winter, so the 20 to 30 above we've been having is almost tropical!

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing lots of fur vests over military-style jackets in the blogosphere these days, but each with a unique take. The grey shirt and jeans gives it a nice rugged vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)