Thursday, February 9, 2012

It'll happen one of these days









Jacket: Jack By BBDakota
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Nadara
Bag: ? (Bought at Fred Meyer/Kroger)

I was dodging cars during the whole photo shoot, you would think they could just all stop and put everything on hold while I take blog photos, no?

What do you mean other people have lives?  Gasp!

Well, at least I entertain the neighbors, I'm pretty sure they all have running bets on when I finally do get hit by a car.  With my luck, it'll be the snow plow.  It'll make for some great photos though!

Mmm, I should talk about my handbag.  My husband and I got married on Valentines day, thinking it would make it super easy to remember, right?  All of the posters and adds are like personal reminders!  However, this was not thought through, we should have realized trying to find somewhere to eat, getting a babysitter, ect., would be almost impossiable.  So every year we end up celabrating early or late, which is groovy with me, if it's after I get to load up on clearence Valentines candy!

Yeah, I didn't talk about the bag, did I?  This was my present for that and I'm crazy in love with it.  The hubs did good. ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! He did a good job. I don't think my guy could pick out a bag for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tashia! He's pretty good at picking out stuff, he's got a good eye. :)

      Delete
  2. you are very lovely and also your blog :)
    aren't you cold with those bare legs :-o brrrrrrr :)

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Thats very sweet.
      It's been crazy warm up here, so it felt pretty good going outside bared-legged. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Looking at these pics makes me cold :) Loving the leather jacket with the dress - and that bag is just too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are the biggest sweatheart Annie! (One of the funniest ones too!) It's not bad cold wise, we just had a sixty five degree warmup, -45 to 20 above!

      Delete
  4. Agreed - he did good! (: And, those shoes are SUPER CUTE! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)