Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Color me baby!


Coat: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Express
Shoes: XXOO
Jewelry: Assorted

Please ignore the watery eyes, they tend to do that when I go from warm, heated indoors to cold, unheated outdoors.

I feel so bright and colorful today.  Because if blue, green and leopard print doesn't brighten up a wintery day, I don't know what does.  I love this coat, I was so nervous about going full on leopard, but it's such a dark print, it work.  Plus, the shape reminds me of an offiers coat and I have a thing for military-eqse things. (and pockets.)

So these are now the famous blue Express pants.  After seeing Christine from My Style Pill wear these pants, I got them when they went on sale.  Right after, I saw these pants on no fewer than five women in the Fairbanks area.  I was so surpised to see such a bold look in Fairbanks(On so many people)  I had to ask them about their blue pants.  And everyone started their stories off with "Well, there's this style blogger I read and she was wearing these pants and they were SO cute....."

So there you go.  Every stylin' chick in Fairbanks reads My Style Pill.  I expect to see cool layers and furry vests ladies.

Or at least stop giving me shocked looks when I wear mine.

5 comments:

  1. Great color blocking!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color blocking, and leopard makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your outfit is extremely cute! blue and green look beautiful together!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I saw the leopard and blue and thought they looked great - and then you took off the coat...and the green and blue looks even better :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was like, who is this Katie Q blogger living in colder weather than me? I need some winter inspiration and I will follow her! So I am. On to the outfit. This colour combination is such a refreshing change from the usual red or camel with leopard prints. Your pretty accessories (shoes and necklace) round everything out nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)