Monday, February 13, 2012

And then I fell into it!












Jacket: Jack by BBDakota
Shirt: (Thrifted)
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Unlisted

This is the best excuse I''ve ever heard, it's right up their with "I got vertigo and tripped over my goldfish and broke my collarbone." (One of the best voicemails I'd ever listened to.)   As you can see, I''m pretty silly today, I think it's the shirt.  It makes me feel like a boat captian, I think I'll have everyone address me as Captian Dorks-a-lot of the U.S.S. Goofball.  Has a nice ring to it.

 
I know, I know, everyone's like, "knock it off, cut the chitchat, talk about style!"  Well, I really want to talk about the new epasode of The Walking Dead, but you don't see me nerding out, do you? (It was FANTASTIC, btw)
 
EDIT:  I'm a little shy about posting my childrens pictures online, but we had so much fun playing outside in the nice weather and I got some good shots of them, I just could'nt resist.  ^_^






 
They're a pretty cute bunch.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you cinched that skirt with a big belt. You look very festive. And the colours are such you could wear it with gold OR silver jewellery. It's like a 2-for-1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirt is to die for! i love how you paired it with the leather jacket! and your children are beautiful!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)