Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter beach party time


     
Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: Thrifted
Belt: Icing
Tights: ? (generic ones bought at grocery store.)
Boots: Madden Girl

    It was quite balmy out today, only a mere -24 below.  So of course, being a Fairbanksan, I thought a dress and tights were great for a trip to the store.  But, alas, I was out macho-ed by the man in the tee-shirt and cargo shorts. 

  As you can tell, I'm really uncomfortable having my picture taken, I'm always the person in the group photos blinking, opening my eyes really wide or making the strangest expression.  So with this blog I'm hoping to become at ease with the camera.  Or maybe a standoff with us both looking uneasy.




 
      Yeah, look at THAT face!




   It's -24 below, up from -45 below, so it's winter beach party time!  Woo!

So, what feels warm to you in the winter, and what's the coldest you've been through?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's cold! I'm a Californian so I think 60 degrees is cold (which is probably blazin' hot for you). Stay warm out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)