Wednesday, January 18, 2012

So many trends




   
Shirt: Old Navy
Vest: UK Style by French Connection
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Vince Camuto

Let's see how many trends Katie can do at once.
Furry vest?  Check
Colored jeans?  Check
denim shirt? Check
Leopard print? Check
Leopard print booties?  Double check

       I Love these shoes.  I saw these in the style magazines for a while, but never really thought about it until I saw Christine of My Style Pill wearing the black version.  They were so cute, and then Piperlime was having a huge sale, so these were my christmas present from my husband.   I realize now I totally ripped of Christine with these blue jeans and booties. (Sorry Christine!)  She's one of the greats in the fashion blogging world, she has such great style and I'm always inspired by her.

Oh, I am setting such a good example for my kid.


            We've gone from -39 below this morning to -22 below this afternoon.  They say it might get up to -15 below Friday.  Here's hoping.


So who do you follow in the fashion blogging world and who gives you inspiration?


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blue pants and the booties - so cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)