Monday, January 30, 2012

A Resolution



Coat: Fleet St.
Jacket: Sears
Skirt: Apt 9
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Madden Girl

Just in case everyone thinks I'm nuts, I'm showing that yes, I do wear a real coat in the cold.(snow pants too.)  They just make for silly pictures.  And there's enouph of that going on with me making faces during picture taking!

Looking back, I realize I talk about the weather alot.  I'm sorry, people come here looking for style(Sorry again!) and instead they get the local weather channel.  It's a bit of an alaskan obession, this weather thing.  It's just about all we talk about, aside from how much it cost to fill up the car. (And who isn't obessed with that?)

So, from now on, I will try not to talk about the weather.  Or zombies.  It's not a zombie blog, as fun as that would be.  It's suppose to be a style blog and that's what it will be!  I'll try to start doing some stylish things, but I may talk about a zombie every now and again.  It is called An Alaskan Weredork.

Speaking of blog titles, I better start sucking my gut in or this is going to be called An Alaskan Porkchop.  Mmmmm, pork.


I'm sorry, I said no weather, but it's warm now.  Yay for -24 below!  Heat wave!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment love over on my blog. Talk about the weather all you want. I really admire your ability/ willingness to take pictures outside at -24 when I won't do it unless it is above freezing.

    PS: awesome shoulder embellishment on that jacket.

    http://hipsandhangers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)