Saturday, January 21, 2012

Red and Tropical

Vest: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Bracelets: Assorted

     Ah, the famous blogger vest.  No one has ever seen this before.  (It really is worth the hype, I wear this all the time, and it works with almost anything.)

I *heart* red pants.  I really do, I have more red pants than black ones.  Back in 2006 when colored jeans had a brief moment, I would'nt touch them with a ten-foot pole.  But, then came the spring of 2011 and the red pants began their siren call, luring everyone to their bright hue.  I was no exeption and am now competely smitten.  As we work our way into 2012 red pants show no signs of fading away, I think they may become a true classic.  There are so many shades of red to choose from and many different cuts, anyone can find a pair suited to them.  Plus red pants go with ANYTHING.  Well, almost anything.


It is a tropical -5 below up here in lovely Fairbanks, and shaping up to be a lovely day, for all 4.5 hours of sunlight.
 Yeah, I should have worn shorts.


So what do you think is a new classic from all of the trends of 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you are about the sweetest thing! Thank you for all the kind comments on my blog! I am in awe that you were out and about in -5 and still look totally adorbs! Those shoes are to die for! Again thank you for "stalking" me! :) You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)