Monday, January 23, 2012

Fake Anthro


Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Angie
Belt: Claires
Shoes: Black Poppy
Bag: ? (gift)

Ah, no moose to run from today, nor a car to dodge.  So I'll just go talk to this pole.....

This dress was another good thrift find, doesn't it look like an Anthro dress?  I'll take a rip-off any day and at a $5.99 price tag, why not?   (I know, Anthropolgie fans will burn me at the stake for that, but first, they'll have to brave the cold!  Muuwwaahhaa!)

Akward pic of the day:

Oh yeah, I'm about hit the pole up with a "How you doin'? and offers of some R&R. (rich and rare, it's a cheap whiskey that is usually the drink of choice up here in the north and yes, the joke's no good when I explain it.)



We're in  the middle of a heat wave up here, still -5 below and loving it!  This time of year, we're normally hitting -40 to --55 below, so this is great!  (Only Fairbanks people get happy about -5 below, the freaks that we are.)

Thank you everyone for the comments, you all are so sweet and I really enjoy reading them!  (I'll try not to scare you away, I really will.)



2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I love your blog and your Alaskan style. I've been wanting to visit Alaska ever since I married my husband who's Dad grew up there. Glad I found you!

    Come take a visit at my blog: FEST

    PS... now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my new blog!!! I'm following you now dear!!! Follow me back??? Let me know, you'll make me very happy!!! kiss and good luck!!! :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)