Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dark already?


Dress: ? (Thrifted, no tags)
Jacket: Jack
Shoes: Unlisted

I'm getting better about having my picture taken.  Sort of.  Next week it's action photos, maybe of me dashing away from the moose who eats our neighbors trees.  (Who will win that match?  I wonder....)

  (Or bouncing off a car hood since I like to stand in the street.)
And here's the akward picture of the day!



What am I doing?  Who knows, maybe I just like flashing cars as they go by and stare at the strange girl taking pictures out in the snow and wind.


It's only 2:30 and it's already getting dark. Talk about a heat wave, it's staying steady at -5 below.  Of course, it has to blow like crazy and snow, we still have a good two and a half months of winter to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love that jacket! And brr...it sounds frigid there!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)