Thursday, January 26, 2012

Because we have a lot of those in Alaska




You found me out.
I'm a vampire.
Because in Alaska, we have a lot of vampires.
Not many zombies.
I know, I'm bummed too.

If you know your zombie and vampire movie lore, you know what I'm talking about.

Shirt: Old navy
Sweater: Oldnavy
Skirt: Sears
Shoes: Black Poppy
Coat: Old Navy

So, my pale-ness aside, pattern mixing is fun.  Its cuter without the sweater, but I'm too much of a wimp to go sleeve-less in the winter.
Speaking of zombies(We were, weren't we?) not that long until Season Two of The Walking Dead returns to TV.
Because zombies beat vampires any day of the week.

You already saw my akward picture, so here's the weather!
It's a charming -17 below.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet comments! And I have no idea how you are taking pictures in -17 below weather. You go girl!! Love that blouse/shirt combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)